Friday, May 09, 2008

Sienna Miller on her dad and nude scenes

British actress Sienna Miller is embarrassed when her father, who is invited to all her premieres, sees her strip on screen.

Although Sienna, who has appeared nude in Factory Girl, Layer Cake, and Alfie, herself has no qualms appearing nude, she warns her dad to cover up when her naked moments appear and Edward Miller hides behind popcorns, thesun.co.uk reports.




She said: "I get embarrassed especially if my dad watches them. I get embarrassed watching them myself. But sometimes you just have to do it. It is not the most comfortable situation to be in, but if you are going to do a love scene you might as well do it. It has to be realistic and I think it is probably very rare that people have sex with their bras on, so if you are going to do it, just do it. That's my motto."